Words sometimes arrive with long kite-tails of attachment. A second story trails behind the story they frame. The body speaks of experience and reality, while the spirit that trails behind whispers of more.
Here is my story, the spirit-story reminds you. It is a story that will carry you to the farthest shores of tears and inspiration, laughter and love. On winds of kindness and experience, some words fly in like kites from distant lands. Bright and travel-worn, as rich in their living as in the intricacy of their crafting.
Some stories live so truly I wonder how they can bear to remain untold. If they were mine, would I hide them from the world? But they are not mine, and sometimes, perhaps, stories like tired kites only look for a place to lie beyond the reach of the wind.
So I hold these stories close, as precious as the people who share them with me.
2 comments:
wow!! that sounds lovely and deep!
have i ever said.. i love the way you write? :)
They were amazing stories ;)
Post a Comment